For Dr. James McGrath and our team, patient safety is a high priority. We strive to go above and beyond the recommended practices to prevent the spread infections, including COVID-19 in Middletown, Connecticut. We take the following precautions to safeguard your well-being at every visit:
- We evaluate the health of our team members to ensure that they can safely deliver care.
- We provide risk assessments and COVID-19 screenings for each patient.
- We stagger appointments and triage patients to meet social distancing requirements.
- We have patients call from the parking lot upon arrival and will escort them directly to their treatment room.
- We limit access to our clinical areas to our patients, personnel and infection control vendors.
- We disinfect treatment rooms and instruments between patients and frequently clean non-clinical surfaces throughout the day.
- We offer online patient forms that can be submitted to our office electronically.
- We provide teledentistry consultations for high-risk patients such as the elderly and medically compromised individuals.
- We offer referrals to other dental offices and health care providers when necessary.
We also treat all water used in the building with a filtration process using UV radiation and have upgraded our HVAC system to improve the patient care environment. Our dentist and team will be happy to tell you more about our infection control efforts during your visit to Apollonia Dental, so call 860-704-8000 today for your appointment.