How can we help you?
At Apollonia Dental, we believe in empowering our patients to understand and take charge of their dental care. We want you to understand the dental care procedures and therapies we perform, and we will always discuss your treatment options with you so that you can make a smart, informed decision. We have found that giving patients the tools to improve their own health results in more involved patients and a better commitment to healthcare routines.
The cost of your treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment plan options before you begin treatment, so that you can make the best choice for you, your smile, and your family. Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care whenever you need it.
Please read through our selection of dental care questions patients often ask about our practice, the services we offer, and dental healthcare in general. If your question is not answered here, we invite you to give us a call or contact us using our convenient online form.
Fillings & Restorations
In most cases, no. Metal fillings are safe and durable.
If, however, you are experiencing problems with your metal fillings including:
- Leaking fillings
- Loose fillings
- Broken fillings
- Sensitivity around your fillings
or if your fillings are highly visible and you’d like to improve the aesthetics, please give us a call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Singh.
A full mouth reconstruction can involve several procedures to repair, replace, and improve the appearance of your teeth. Some of the most common procedures we use include:
- Porcelain crowns
- Dental implants
- Partials or dentures
- Composite resin fillings
We are happy to discuss your needs and your goals with you and create a treatment plan to help restore your smile and transform your appearance. Give us a call today to schedule your consultation with Middletown dentist Dr. Aditya Singh.
While metal restorations were the standard for decades, we believe that composite resin fillings are a superior product in many ways.
- Composite resin fillings can be shaded to match the color of your teeth perfectly, allowing them to blend in and become virtually invisible.
- Even when large amounts of restoration are involved (such as during a root canal), composite resin fillings won’t discolor your teeth.
- Composite resin fillings require less tooth prep, which means less removal of healthy tooth structure.
- Composite resin fillings actually bond to your tooth from the inside, strengthening and supporting the tooth.
- Because they are composed of resin instead of metal, composite fillings do not expand and contract in response to heat, which can cause metal fillings to become loose over time or even cause cracks in your teeth.